Hello Crafty Friends,
I have been invited to guest design for the Critter Crazy challenges this month, which I happily accepted. The theme of the challenge is as always -
Anything Goes with featured Critter(s)
All kinds of animals; furry, feathered, fins, scales, insects (real or fantasy) are welcome and any kind of craft project too as long as there is an animal in focus.
I love animals, and we have shared our life with quite a few critters over the years. We have had dogs, birds, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish and a frog. At the moment we only have two cute little budgies, Rio and Rafiki, who lent the colours of their feathers to the birds on my card.
Here's how I created my card:
I die cut and coloured the two birds for my card. A branch, some flowers and leaves were also die cut and coloured. I put all the pieces together and placed the birds on the branch and added the greenery. I inked a blue sky/background for the birds on a card base, and added a front panel with a cut out circle on it. The panel was attached with foam tape to give the card some depth. The birds sitting on the branch were added in front of the circle, and a greeting was stamped. The greeting reads "Det är bra mycket trevligare att vara två" (free translation:" It's so much nicer to be two").
I die cut and coloured the two birds for my card. A branch, some flowers and leaves were also die cut and coloured. I put all the pieces together and placed the birds on the branch and added the greenery. I inked a blue sky/background for the birds on a card base, and added a front panel with a cut out circle on it. The panel was attached with foam tape to give the card some depth. The birds sitting on the branch were added in front of the circle, and a greeting was stamped. The greeting reads "Det är bra mycket trevligare att vara två" (free translation:" It's so much nicer to be two").
I hope you are inspired to join in this cute and fun challenge! All the information you need can be found at the Critter Crazy challenge blog, and don't forget to check out the adorable inspiration while you are there.
A big THANK YOU to Becca and the Critter Crazy Design Team for inviting me to guest with them this month.
A big THANK YOU to Becca and the Critter Crazy Design Team for inviting me to guest with them this month.
Take care, and have a fabulous day!
Jane
x
Jane
x


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x