Hello Crafty Friends,
I have been invited to guest design for the Critter Crazy challenges this month, which I happily accepted. The theme of the challenge is as always -
Anything Goes with featured Critter(s)
All kinds of animals; furry, feathered, fins, scales, insects (real or fantasy) are welcome and any kind of craft project too as long as there is an animal in focus.
I love animals, and we have shared our life with quite a few critters over the years. We have had dogs, birds, hamsters, rabbits, guinea pigs, fish and a frog. At the moment we only have two cute little budgies, Rio and Rafiki, who lent the colours of their feathers to the birds on my card.
Here's how I created my card:
I die cut and coloured the two birds for my card. A branch, some flowers and leaves were also die cut and coloured. I put all the pieces together and placed the birds on the branch and added the greenery. I inked a blue sky/background for the birds on a card base, and added a front panel with a cut out circle on it. The panel was attached with foam tape to give the card some depth. The birds sitting on the branch were added in front of the circle, and a greeting was stamped. The greeting reads "Det är bra mycket trevligare att vara två" (free translation:" It's so much nicer to be two").
I die cut and coloured the two birds for my card. A branch, some flowers and leaves were also die cut and coloured. I put all the pieces together and placed the birds on the branch and added the greenery. I inked a blue sky/background for the birds on a card base, and added a front panel with a cut out circle on it. The panel was attached with foam tape to give the card some depth. The birds sitting on the branch were added in front of the circle, and a greeting was stamped. The greeting reads "Det är bra mycket trevligare att vara två" (free translation:" It's so much nicer to be two").
Products used for this card;
Die sets: Pretty Birds Etched Dies and Flying High Etched Dies both by Spellbinders
Stamp set: Fint Sagt by hÄnglar&Wings
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz/Ranger
Die sets: Pretty Birds Etched Dies and Flying High Etched Dies both by Spellbinders
Stamp set: Fint Sagt by hÄnglar&Wings
Inks: Distress Oxide Inks by Tim Holtz/Ranger
I hope you are inspired to join in this cute and fun challenge! All the information you need can be found at the Critter Crazy challenge blog, and don't forget to check out the adorable inspiration while you are there.
A big THANK YOU to Becca and the Critter Crazy Design Team for inviting me to guest with them this month.
A big THANK YOU to Becca and the Critter Crazy Design Team for inviting me to guest with them this month.
Take care, and have a fabulous day!
Jane
x
Jane
x
I would like to enter my card to the following challenges:
Allsorts challenge 857 - All Creatures Great and Small or ATG
NBUS challenge 90 - Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (My NBUS: die sets and stamp)
Allsorts challenge 857 - All Creatures Great and Small or ATG
NBUS challenge 90 - Never-Before-Used-Schtuff (My NBUS: die sets and stamp)


Such a sweet creation and perfect for my Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.
SvaraRaderaB x
Thank you kindly, Brenda! x
RaderaThese colourful birds fit the theme nicely for the Allsorts theme. Thanks for sharing them with us
SvaraRaderaThank you! x
RaderaYour bird friends are next to my card at NBUS. I love your birght and colorful card!
SvaraRaderaThank you! x
RaderaI love your birds sitting on the floral branch, beautiful colouring of them too. Thank you for being our lovely GDT this month, I hope to see you in our future challenges. Faith DT CCC
SvaraRaderaThank you so much, and thank you for having me! I will definitly play along in future challenges. x
RaderaYour budgies are just adorable, Jane, perfect for an anniversary card! I love the design and your pretty coloring! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell
SvaraRaderaThank you so much for your kind comment! x
RaderaSo cute!! So fun that you made them match your own little budgies. I love the bright colors and the simple layout. So glad you were able to be our guest designer at Critter Crazy Challenge this month.
SvaraRaderaThank you kindly, and thank you for having me! x
RaderaDen här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.
SvaraRadera