tisdag 1 september 2026

AAA Birthday Card challenge #89

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Are you like me and just have to have that cute, beautiful and/or fun patterned paper when you see it? If you are, I bet you have a stash full of unused patterned papers, even though you just had to have it when you first saw it. But fear not, over at AAA Birthday Cards we have the perfect challenge for you this month - 

Use Patterned Paper

So dig out your stash of papers and turn them into birthday cards, and join us in this fun challenge. You have the whole month of September to create, upload and link your creation to the AAA Birthday Card challenge blog.


For my card I have used a single sheet of dubble sided paper, 12" x 12". I started by cutting of a strip of paper and scored it at 1" and at 6,5". I folded the paper at 6,5" to create a card, then I folded at the 1" crease, but the other way so that the colour/pattern from the inside of the card showed on the front of the card creating the pink strip. I hope I am making sence.
I die cut a small tag, stamped it with a birthday greeting and added it to the front of the card using foam tape. I also added a bow to the tag, and a few clear enamel dots to the card. On the inside of the card I added a white rectangle to write on. A quick and easy card. You can get three 4" (high) cards from one piece of 12" x 12" paper, so 
perfect if you need to create a batch of cards at once.


I hope you are inspired to join in the fun! In need of some more inspiration? Click on over to the AAA Birthday cards challenge blog, it is filled with fun, creative and beautiful birthday cards created by the fabulous design team and Chris, our special guest designer for the month. Hope to see your creation there too! Remember you have until the 30th of September to create, upload and link your birthday card to the challenge blog.

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x