onsdag 5 augusti 2026

Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop - August 2026

Hello,
Today I have got a cute little gift tag to share with you, a tag I created for the Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop. The optional theme for the month of August is -

Baby Shower

and here is my little tag



A cute little teddy showered with love/hearts.

After die cutting a tag, I stamped and embossed it with hearts using white embossing powder. Then I smooshed the tag in pink ink. I die cut the teddy and coloured it using Distress Oxide ink. A cloud with hearts and a small "shelf", for the teddy to sit on, were also die cut. I stamped a small greeting inside the cloud, assembled the pieces for the teddy and addhered all the elements on the tag. Last but not least I added some ribbon to my tag.

Isn't it cute? I must say I think so myself, and I hope you do too!

Like to see some more tags? Head on over to Instagram and hop along with us on the Gorgeous Gift Tags IG Hop, and see who has gone with the optional theme and who hasn't.



Happy Hopping!

Jane
x

Products used for this tag
Dies:
"Stor Nalle", "Hjärtligt Moln", "Mini bård Mod.8" all by Gummiapan and "Tag collection Framlits" by Tim Holtz/ Sizzix
Stamp set: by Lawn Fawn
Inks: Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Embossing powder: WOW! Opaque Bright White 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x