Hello Crafty Friends,
It's the first of the month and time for a new challenge over at AAA Birthday Cards, and for the month of October the theme is -
Big and Bold
and here's my interpretation
I love sunflowers, and inspired by the photo on the challenge card (see below) I created a big and bold sunflower in bold colours for my birthday card. I started by die cutting the pieces for the flower and leaves, coloured and assembled them into the finished bloom. Next, I die cut the greeting "Grattis" (congrats in Swedish), which is short for "Grattis på födelsedagen" (Happy Birthday), I cut it twice and glued the layers together to give the text a bit more dimention. Once all the parts were ready, I created a background by cutting and ink blending a panel before assembling everything. My big and bold birthday card was done!
Products used for this card
Die sets: "Blossom" by Tim Holtz/Sizzix, "Grattis" by Gummiapan
Inks: Distress Oxide inks by Tim Holtz/Ranger
I hope you are inspired to play along with us in this fun challenge. We are so looking forward to seeing your BIG and BOLD Birthday Cards! You have until the 31st of October to create, upload and link your card to the AAA Birthday Card challenge blog.
Need some more inspiration? Hop on over to the challenge blog, it is filled with beautiful and fun birthday cards created by the talented Design Team and our special guest designer for the month, Loll. Loll's birthday card is absolutely stunning! Don't forget to click on the names of the designers and Loll to visit their social media and show them some love 💕 when you are there, thank you!
Take care, keep crafting and have fun!
Jane
x


Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x