Hello,
It's the 5th of the month and that means time for a new Gorgeous Gift Tags Instagram Hop. For the month of October the optional theme is -
Circle Shaped

Circle shaped, what a fun theme! I have so many ideas and there are so many ways to go, and in the end I decided to get started on my Christmas tags. I have used dies and stamps by several different companies to put my tags together, and I have had so much fun.
I hop you like my tags, and why not hop on over to IG and chck out what the other participants have created.
I hop you like my tags, and why not hop on over to IG and chck out what the other participants have created.
Happy Hopping!
Jane
x
Jane
x
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x