söndag 3 mars 2024

CiLi in Papers Jubileumstävling Nr 6 - Sizzix

 Hi,

Playing along with the 15th Anniversary challenges at CiLi in Papers. The criteria for challenge No 6 was - to create a card using 15 dies by Sizzix.




For this challenge I wanted to create a top folded tagcard. At first I didn't know if I should use 15 die sets, 15 pieces I had cut out (diecuts) or actually 15 dies. I decided to go with the 15 dies. In all i used dies from six different die sets by Sizzix and Tim Holtz. I also used an embossing folder by Sizzix/ Tim Holtz.

I started by die cutting all my pieces I needed for the card. I had to do a lot of counting to get it right. I was quit lucky that some of the dies I chose gave me more than one die cut. Like the die for the flowers, one die - two flowers including the centre of the flowers. So that was really good. After I was done with all the die cutting, I ran the tag through my Cuttlebug with an embossing folder to give the tag some interest. Using my Distress Oxides I coloured the tag and the grass. Then it was time to assemble all the little pieces and turn them into a card. It was so much fun putting this card together.

Products used (all by Sizzix and/ or Tim Holtz
Dies sets;
"Bunny Games"
"Papercut Chicks, colorize"
"The Park"
"Celebrate, colorize"
"Bold Text #1"
"Framelits, Tag Collection"
Embossing Folder:
"Dotted"
Inks:
Distress Oxide Inks







Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar