onsdag 6 mars 2024

CiLi in Papers Jubileumstävling Nr 5 - Tonic Studios

 Hello again,

I'm still having fun playing along with the 15th Anniversary challenges at CiLi in Papers. Today I've done something I haven't done in a very long time, I've created a scrapbook layout for challenge No 5, with the criterias to follow a sketch and use at least one product by Tonic Studios. 



Here's the sketch



My layout is about my eldest son turning 15 and finally being old enough to ride/drive a moped. 15 is the legal age to drive a moped here in Sweden, and his birthday isn't until October so he had been waiting a looooong time.

I started by creating my own "patterned paper" using nuvo Shimmer Powder through a stencil. After the paper had dryed I used my Mini Guillotine Trimmer to cut all my paper. I stamped some tire tracks, and some blue "splatters", on the diagonal on my background. I placed my "patterned paper", another piece of patterned paper and some mirror card behind my photo. The titel "Äntligen Moppe" (finally moped, free translation) and my sons name was added, and some nuvo Crystal Drops along the tire tracks, and by the titel. I made a cut at the top of the layout and added a piece of my "patterned paper" behind it, before framing the layout with Mirror Card.

Products used by Tonic Studios
Mini Guillotine Trimmer
Mirror Card "Holo Waves"
nuvo Crystal Drops "Ebony Black"
nuvo Shimmer Powder "Violet Brocade" (to create my own "patterned paper")



Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar