söndag 11 februari 2024

Hearts and Birthday

 Hello Crafty Friends,

Hope you are having, or have had, a lovely weekend!

Today I'm sharing a CAS (Clean and Simple, with lots of white/ empty space) birthday card, inspired by all the lovely heart filled challenges out there, including our current challenge at AAA Birthday - Hearts.





I started by die cutting a card panel, and then some hearts along one side of the panel. I stamped and heat embossed a birthday greeting to the panel. I added a piece of scrap paper, leftover from playing with my alcohol inks, behind the hearts. I gave the panel a thin black border before adding it to my card front. Three little enamel dots and my card was done.

Products used
Dies:
"Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables" and "Outside In Stitched Heart Stackables" both by Lawn Fawn
Stamps: "Blandade Hälsningar" by hÄnglar&Wings
Alcohol Inks: by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Enamel dots: "Transparent dots" by Nellie's Choice


I hope you've been inspired to play along with us at AAA Birthday, and that I'll see your heart filled birthday card creation on the challenge blog soon! For more inspiration head on over to the AAA Birthday card challenge blog, which is filled with gorgeous creations by my DT colleauges and our special guest designers for the month, Karen and Liz. Their cards are amazing!

As I said I was inspired by several challenges, not only the AAA Birthday's, and I would like to enter this card to the following challenges;

Allsorts Challenge - week 767 Hearts/ Anything goes
Craft Rocket Challenges - #111 Birthday
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Add a Heart
Moving Along With The Times - challenge163 Love Hearts
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - 92 Love/ Have a Heart
Simon Says Stamps Wednesday challenge - Simon Says: Love Is In The Air


Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

4 kommentarer:

  1. A delightful CAS creation, thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week and adding hearts.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Jane
    Great card. Love the colours of the hearts.
    Thank you for joining in at MAWTT challenge.
    Best wishes.
    Ang.

    SvaraRadera