lördag 10 februari 2024

January 2024 ATC swap at Visible Image

 Hi Friends,

My ATC, and accompanying card, for the January ATC swap at Visible Image FB group has arrived at my swap partner's in the UK. The theme for the month of January was -

"Your favourite previous VI ATC swap theme"

and there were so many amazing themes to pick from. At first I was going to go with a theme from last year, my first year taking part in the swaps, but then I started looking at all the previous themes. There were so many themes I was inspired by, but in the end I went with the October 2021 theme "words and pictures". Here's how my card turned out




As you can see I ended up putting my emphasis on "words", VI has so many great word/text stamps. I really stepped out of my comfort zone when creating the cards, and tried ink smooshing, which I find so difficult to get a "good" result with. Here's a picture of the ATC and the accompanying card




Products used
Visible Image stamp sets:
"Express Yourself" and "Love of ATCs" for the ATC, and "Brighten the World" for the card.
Inks: Distress Oxide inks "picked raspberry", "squeezed lemonade" and "tumbled glass" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar