torsdag 1 februari 2024

AAA Birthday Card challenges Game #58 - Hearts

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's the 1st of February and time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday Card challenges. The theme for the month, chosen by me this time, is

Hearts

Please see challenge card further down.



When I first chose the theme I had all these ideas of what I would create, but then when I sat down to make my card they were all gone and I had no idea of what to do. I started going through my stash and found this stamp set with hearts by hÄnglar & Wings. I love this set and decided to create a CAS (clean and simple) birthday card using the beautiful hearts. The actual card took me minutes to make, but the prossess to get there took forever. That's just how it is sometimes, you get struck by "crafters block". The good thing is after making this card it was like the block just lifted and my creativity came back in full swing.

The sentiment on the card reads "Happy Birthday" in Swedish.

Products used
Stamp sets:
"Hjärtan" and "Grattiskombinationer #2" both by hÄnglar&Wings
Inks: Distress Oxide inks by Tim Holtz/ Ranger and VersaFine Clair "Nocturne" by Tsukineko
Die: "Small Dotted Rectangles Stackables" by Lawn Fawn



I hope you are inspired to play along with us. I can recommend a visit to AAA Birthdays challenge blog which is fill with beautiful heart filled inspiration by our two guest designers for the month, Karen Walker and Liz Cavill, and my amazing DT colleagues. They have all put me to shame, especially our guest designers, so don't forget to visit their blogs/social media and give them some love.

Now that you have checked out all the amazingness on the challenge blog, it's your turn to show us your take on this heart filled birthday card challenge. You have until February 29th to create, upload and link you birthday card to the AAA Birthday Card challenge blog. Hope to see you there!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

4 kommentarer:

  1. Love these graphic looking hearts and the colours you've chosen!, awesome CAS card

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Maaike! Love those hearts too. xx

      Radera
  2. Wow what a gorgeous card Jane. Simple yet stunning design. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera