måndag 1 januari 2024

AAA Birthday Card challenges game #57 - Rainbow or Rainbow Colours

 Happy New Year Crafty Friends,

and welcome to the first AAA Birthday Card challenge of 2024!
We are starting the year with a colourful theme chosen by Kati - 

Rainbow or Rainbow Colours


Here's my take


A birthday card filled with balloons in a rainbow of colours was the first thing that came to mind when I found out the theme of this challenge. Balloons in a rainbow of colours, can it get more birthday than that?! This card was so quick and easy to make. I started by going through my Distress Oxides and picking out what colours to use, then i ink blended the balloons through a stencil. Unfortunatelly the pictures doesn't make the colours justice. The photo was taken at the darkest time of the year here in Sweden, the month of December. After ink blending the balloons I splattered the card with some water, stamped a birthday greeting and added some clear enamel dots, and my card was done. Easy peasy....

Products used
Stencil:
Balloon stencil created by myself using my Silhouette
Inks: Distress Oxides by Tim Holtz/ ranger
Stamp set: "Happy Sentiments" by Altenew
Embellishment: Enamel Dots " Transparent" by Nellie's Choice





Inspired to play along yet? If not, or if you are in need of more inspiration, head on over to the AAA Birthday cards challenge blog which is filled with gorgeous colourful birthday cards by the Design Team and our special guest designer for the month, Janet AKA Swanlady. Don't forget to visit their blogs, and give them some love!

Now you must be inspired! We can't wait to see how you've been inspired and we would love to see your take on the challenge. You have until the 31st of this month, so the whole of January to create, upload and link your colourful birthday card creations to the AAA Birthday card challenge blog. Hope to see you there!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

9 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous, it reminds me of a card I made last year, but it's not as pretty as yours

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

      Radera
    2. Thank you, Maaike! I am sure your card was equally pretty if not prettier. xx

      Radera
  2. I think your colours look so effective - what a great card.

    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  3. I love your rainbow of balloons Jane. Such a pretty card. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  4. The colours look great to me, and I can imagine how vibrant they are in real life. A very pretty card x

    SvaraRadera