söndag 31 december 2023

ATC - Visible Image January swap "3 of Something"

 Hello,

Today on the last day of the year I'm sharing the first ATC I created for the Visible Image ATC swap back in January. I didn't get to share the card at the time as my swap partner fell ill before she could create and send me a card. So out of respect for her I never shared my card, but now I've asked Jane T, who is hosting the swaps, if it's ok for me to share my cards on my social media, and she said yes. So here it is My January ATC on the theme  

3 of Something





The three things I picked were; three flowers, three colours and I used three different stamp sets by Visible Image. I also created a card to accompany my ATC. On the ATC I ink blended the background and left the flowers white, so for the card I decided to do the opposite and left the background white and coloured the flowers in the three colours I used for the backgroun on the ATC. Here's a picture of the ATC and card together




Now I'm going to start looking through the themes of previous ATC swaps at the Visible Image FB group as I need an idea for my next ATC, and the theme for the January 2024 swap is "Your Favourite Previous Theme". It's going to be so exciting!

Take care, keep crafting, have fun and have a

Happy New Years Eve!


Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar