tisdag 23 januari 2024

A birthday card for a purple lover

 Hello,

It's been a while since I posted anything here, but today I'm sharing a card I created for a fab lady who loves purple and celebrated her birthday at the beginning of the month.




It's a one layer card. I've stamped the outline of the flowers and leaves, and then using the coordinating stencils coloured the flowers. I stamped the sentiment and added a few enamel dots.

Products used
Flower stamp and stencil set: "Delicate Floral Print" by Pinkfresh Studio
Sentiment stamp: "Happy Sentiments" by Altenew
Inks: Distress Oxide inks by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Enamel dots: "Transparent" by Nellie's Choice


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar