tisdag 26 december 2023

ATC - Visible Image October swap "Halloween Colours"

 Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas, or any other holiday/season you celebrate.
Today I'm sharing my ATC, and accompanying card, for the October ATC swap at Visible Image FB group. The theme for the month of October was

Halloween Colours

Here's my take on the theme



Since I don't have any "Halloween" products by Visible Image, I decided to focus on the colour theme, and the mystical and magical time of the year that Halloween is. I ink blended in my backgrounf in green, orange and purple, and stamped a unicorn, what's more mysterious and magical than a unicorn?!, in black ink and heat embossed it. I also stamped, and heat embossed, a sentiment in black and added some black ink to the edges of my ATC.

Before sending the ATC to my swap partner in the Netherlands I created a card to go with it, using the same products.




Products used
Stamp set:
 "Believe In Unicorns" by Visible Image
Stencil: "Seeing Stars" by Visible Image
Inks: Distress inks "spiced marmalade", "twisted citron", "wilted violet" and "black sooth" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger, VersaFine Clair "Nocturne" by Tsukineko
Embossing powder: "Clear Gloss Super Fine" by WOW!



I had so much fun creating these two cards, and tomorrow I'll be sharing the cards I created for the November swap.

If you would like to have a go at the swap, you only sign up for one month at a time, the sign up for January 2024 is now open at Visible Image FB group.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar