onsdag 27 december 2023

ATC - Visible Image November swap "Shine Bright"

 Hello,

Today I'm sharing my ATC for the November ATC swap at the Visible Image FB group, and my swap partner Vicki in the UK. The theme for November was

Shine Bright

a theme I found to be a bit tricky, but here's my take


I started by "painting" my background with Lunar Paste using a brayer. This gave me a nice and shiny background. Then I stamped the beautiful chandelier using Transfer gel duo and added DecoFoil in silver on top of the gel. This gave the candelier a shiny and a bit distressed look. To add even more shine, and sparkle, I stamped some circles and heat embossed them in sparkly purple embossing powder. Then I attempted to stamp the word shine to my card, but I went terribly wrong, so either I had to start all over or I had to cover it up. I went with the cover up, not the most beautiful looking but I didn't have the energy to start over as I was in bed with a bad respiratory infection. 



For the accompanying card I decided to add the Lunar paste in a different way. I applied the paste in a circular motion using a domed sponge dobber. I must admit that I really like the effect it gave, it looks so good in real life. This time I stamped, and heat embossed, the chandelier in black. Added a sentiment and some rays in silver.

Products used
Stamp sets:
 "Hang In There", "Daisy Grunge", "Stay Weird" and "Jazz It Up" all by Visible Image
Paste: Lunar Paste "Crown Me" by Simon Hurley/ Ranger
Foil: deco foil "Silver" by Therm O Web
Embossing powder: "Purple Tinsel" by Ranger


I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by, thank you!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar