torsdag 28 december 2023

ATC - Visible Image December swap "The Big Chill"

 Hi Friends,

Today it's time to share my last make for the ATC swap at Visible Image, and my December swap partner Marion in Germany. The theme for the December swap was

The Big Chill

which was a perfect theme for the month as the big chill really hit Europe at the same time as the theme was announced. 



For this ATC I have used the beautiful stamp set "Let It Snow", which to me is absolutely perfect for the theme. I've stamped and heat embossed the big snowflake and the sentiment using white embossing powder. Then I ink blended the background using Distress Oxide. Added some smaller snowflakes which I stamped in different shades of blue and white ink. To give the card an extra touch of "chill" I added a little sparkly shimmer spray.

I also created a card to accompany the ATC, and here's a picture of how it turned out.



I have had so much fun this year taking part in the Visible Image FB group swaps hosted and run by the incredible Jane Tyrrell. I have "met" so many amazing crafters from all over the world, and received almost as many wonderful ATCs - Artist Trading Cards.

I have created and sent out 12 ATCs and received 10 throughout the year. Unfortunatelly my first (January) swap partner fell ill before being able to create a card (I do hope she is all well now), and one of the cards sent to me from a swap partner in Canada got lost in the mail. Some cards have arrived within a few days and some have taken ages to reach their destination, but over all it's been a fantastic experience taking part in the swaps. I will definitly join in the fun next year aswell!

If you'd like to join the swap, today's the last day to sign up for the January 2024 swap over at Visible Image FB group. When signing up you only commit to one month at a time, so you can take part in as many or as few swap as you like without having to cancel anything. The sign up closes at 3pm UK time, TODAY. If you've missed it, there is a new sign up for the February swap opening on the 23rd of January.





Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. What a fabulous combination of a snowy card and ATC! The blue and white colors look frosty cold for a great wintry look!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Carol! x

      Radera