fredag 22 december 2023

AAA Birthday Game #56 - Add A Tag (take four)

 Hi,

Today I'm sharing my fourth take on the AAA Birthday challenge

Add a Tag



This is such a fun challenge, and I have had so much fun creating the four cards I've shared with you during the weeks of December. I do hope you've been inspired to play along with us as we would love to see your take on the challenge.

The tag can be separate or a part of your card, as long as there is a birthday card we are happy. 

You have until December 31st to create, upload and link your creation to the AAA Birthday challenge blog, which is filled with gorgeous, fun, cute and beautiful inspiration by the DT and our special guest designer for the month, Helen

So why not give it a go and get a headstart on those birthday cards for 2024, and maybe you'll be one of our guest designer in the new year?!

Hope to see you/ your birthday card on the challenge blog!





Here's a little information on what I've used for my card:
Today's card is all about dies, dry embossing and Distress inks. All the products I've used, except the twine and stamp for the sentiment, are by Tim Holtz/ Sizzix. 

Products used:
Dies: "Framelits Tag Collection" and "Blossom"
Embossing folder: "Lumber" 3-D folder
Stamps: "A Bug Deal" by Lawn Fawn
Inks: Distress inks in various colours


Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Merry Christmas

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar