fredag 15 december 2023

AAA Birthday challenge game #56 - Add a Tag (take three)

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's almost the third of Advent, but there is still plenty of time to play along with the current challenge at AAA Birthday - Add a Tag. The tag don't have to be on/ a part of the card, it can be a separate tag to go with your card, but remember there has to be a birthday card.



This was the first card I made for the challenge, way back during the summer, but then I forgot about it. So when it was time for me to upload my card to the DT blog I sat down and started creating a new card (or  three). It wasn't until I went to upload my card and saw Denise's beautiful card I remembered this card I had made  so long ago. Do pop over to Denise's blog and check out her card, it's fun to see how different but yet alike the cards are. I guess great minds think alike 😉

Almost all products used for this card are by Lawn Fawn, apart from the tag die which is by Tim Holtz/Sizzix die. 




I hope you are inspired to join us in this fun challenge, picked by Tristan. You have until 31st of December to create upload and link your take on the challenge to the AAA Birthday challenge blog.

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Ps. If you want to see my fourth card for this challenge welcome back next Friday.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar