söndag 10 december 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 255 - Sketch and "Cold"

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's time for a new CAS card challenge at AAA Cards Challenge, and for this last challenge of the year we have a


Sketch in cold colours


for you, please see challenge card further down.


Here's my take



If you look at the challenge card below you'll see that I have turned the sketch upside down, and for my cold colour I've chosen green. The sentiment on my card reads "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" in Swedish.

Products used
Stamps:
"Let It Snow" by Kaisercraft and "God Jul" by InkyWings/ hÄnglarWings
Inks: VersaFine Clair "Nocturne" and "Green Oasis" by Tsukineko, Distress Ink "Mowed Lawn" and "Rustic Wilderness" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger




The AAA Cards challenge blog is filled with fun, beautiful and inspiring cards by our special guest designer for this challenge, Arlene, and the amazing Design Team, so hurry up and click on over and be inspired. Don't forget to visit the DT members individual blogs and show them some love.

I hope you're inspired to play along with us as we can't wait to see your take on the challenge sketch! You until January 6th to create, upload and link your cards to the AAA Cards challenge blog. Hope to see you there! Don't forget all entries have to be CAS (Clean And Simple), see definition card below. 






This is my last card for the AAA Cards Challenge as a member of the Design Team as I've decided to step down from the team. It's been a difficult decision to make, and I thought long and hard before making it, but my life is very busy and with there being a new challenge every two weeks I have struggled with finding the time to keeping up with the duties of being a DT member. I will miss everyone at AAA Cards, it's been so inspiring being a member of the team and I've learned so much from everyone. Thank you so much! An extra thank you to Maaike for running the challenges! I wish all the DT members, old, present and new, all the best for the future!

I will also miss all of you who play along with the challenges, and I promise you are in for some really fun challenges next year, and the inspiration from the DT is amazing (I've had a sneak peek of most of their work for next year)!

An extra big THANK YOU to eveyone who has taken the time to comment on my AAA Cards blog posts!

I will continue to create and I'm still on the Design Team for AAA Birthday, AAA Cards sister challenge, so you are all very welcome back here to the blog for inspiration, and I wouldn't say "no" to a comment or two 😉


Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


8 kommentarer:

  1. super fun take on our sketch Jane, love you've rotated it. I'm sorry to see you go and I do hope you find some time relief, you can always come back to play with our challenges. good luck for the future

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Maaike, for everything! I'm sad to go but think it's for the best, and I will definitly come back to play. All the best xx

      Radera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera
  3. So sorry to hear you're stepping down Jane, I'll miss your creativity which is very evident in your take on the challenge today. All the best for the future and hope you can join in with the odd AAA Card challenge that tickles your fancy.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Karen! You are too sweet! I will definitly join in with the challenges when I have the time. All the best xx

      Radera
  4. You've been an inspiration Jane! You will be missed, but hope you will visit and play with us from time to time...I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you Kristin for these kind words! I will try to join in the fun challenges as often as I can, you might even get tired of me ;) Happy holidays to you too! xx

      Radera
  5. Your trees card is such a clever take on the sketch! The trees have a beautiful shape by the way.

    SvaraRadera