fredag 8 december 2023

AAA Birthday challenge game #56 - Add a Tag (take two)

 God morning/ afternoon/ evening, 

Today I'm sharing my second card inspired by the current birthday card challenge over at AAA Birthday card challenges - Add a Tag.




For this card I have mainly used die cut elements, a card panel, flowers and a tag. To give the white card panel some interest I dry embossed it before adhering it to the card base. Then I added the tag and started placing the flowers behind and on it, as a colourful little cluster. After I adhered it all to the card I realized that I had forgotten to stamp my sentiment. Guess if I was nervous stamping it?! Luckily it turned out ok. The sentiment reads "Grattis på bemärkelsedagen" which means "Congratulations on your birthday/extra special day" (free translation from Swedish). It's usually used for special birthdays, the big ones like your 50th/ 60th/ 70th and so on. 

Products used
Dies:
Framelits die set "Tag Collection" by Tim Holtz/ Sizzix and "Be Bold Blooms" by Spellbinders
Embossing Folder: 3-D Texture Fades "Lumber" by Tim Holtz/ Sizzix
Stamps set: "Mer Grattis" by hÄnglar&Wings






I hope you've been inspired to play along with us in this fun challenge. We would love to see your interpretations on the theme. You don't have to place your tag on your card, you can create a separet tag to go with your card, but remember there has to be a birthday card. You have until the 31st of December to create, upload and link you creation to the AAA Birthday card challenge blog. Hope to see you there!

Those of you who have read my previous blog post know how inspired I was by the theme of this challenge, and that I ended up creating not one but four cards. I will be sharing one card a week throughout the month of December, like my own little Advent calendar, so I hope you enjoy them and come back to check out the rest.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Ps. Don't forget to check out the fabulous creations by the talented Design Team at AAA Birthday cards, and give them some love!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar