söndag 19 november 2023

Autumn leaf and gelli plate

 Hello,

Today I'm sharing a card I made after having a play with my gelli plate.
I'm new to gelli plate printing and have only tried creating a few backgrounds before, but this time I was inspired by the current challenge at AAA Cards

Fall/ Leaves

So I went out into the garden and picked a few leaves to play around with together my my gelli plate. As AAA Cards is all about CAS (clean and simple) cards with lots of white (could be any colour) space I went with a single leaf for my first print, and card.




I made the print directly on a card base, and added an autumn greeting.


There is still time to join in this fun challenge over on AAA Cards challenge blog. You have until November 25th to create, upload and link your autumnal cards to the challenge blog.

Hope you'll join us!



Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


3 kommentarer:

  1. I know this isn't the one from the AAA site, but I really love it! I love gelli printing and need to use it more in my card making...great job!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Kristin! Yes, you should, gelli printing is so much fun.

      You are right, it's not the card from the AAA site. Sometimes, not often but sometimes, I make more than one card for a challenge and to "promote" the AAA Cards challenges I share my cards here and on my IG.

      Radera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera