söndag 26 november 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 254 - Black, White and Gold

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's time for a new CAS card challenge at AAA Card challenges.
The theme for the fortnight is

Black, White and Gold

please see challenge card further down.


Here's my take on the challenge

With Christmas approaching, and inspired by the challenge card, I decided to make a Christmas card. I die cut a circle of stars on a piece of white cardstock, placed a piece of sparkly gold paper behind the cut out stars, and addhered the whole thing to a black card base. I die cut a Christmas greeting from black cardstock and glued it to my card. Maybe a few more layers than normal for a CAS card, but it is almost Christmas and for Christmas a little bit extra is OK in my book 😉

I could have made it more CAS by stamping and heat embossing the stars in gold on a card front and addhered it to a black card base, or even better only used a white card base and stamped and heat embossed the stars in gold and stamped and heat embossed a black sentiment directly on the card base. But as I said "it's almost Christmas..."

Products used
Dies: "
Patterned Frames - Stars SBD057" by Simple and Basic and "God Jul" by PY Hobby
Papers: Cardstock in black and white, Glitter paper all from my stash




The AAA Cards challenge blog is filled with beautiful cards by the talented design team, so head on over to be inspired. We can't wait to see your CAS card creations in black, white and gold. 

You have until December 9th to create, upload and link you card to the challenge blog. Hope to see you there!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

6 kommentarer: