söndag 12 november 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 253 - Fall/Leaves

Hello Crafty Friends,

It's time for a new Clean and Simple (CAS) card challenge at AAA Cards Challenges,
and the theme for the fortnight is

Fall/ Leaves

please see challenge card further down.


Here's my take


My card is a one layer card with lots of 'white' (empty, can be any colour) space on it, just the way we like it at AAA Cards. I've only used two stamps, ink and some markers for this card, so very quick and easy. The sentiment reads 'It's a comfort/consolation that autumn is so beautiful' (free translation)

Products used
Stamp sets:
'Wild Meadow' by Mama Elephant and 'Halloween' by hÄnglar & Wings
Ink: Memento 'Tuxedo Black' and VersaFine Clare 'Nocturne' both by Tsukineko
Markers: Copic


For this challenge we have the honour of having the former DT Melissa as our guest designer, and her card is gorgeous! The challenge blog is filled with beautiful autumnal inspiration, not only by Melissa but also by the DT, so if I were you I would hurry on over to AAA Cards challenge blog to check out all the work.

After checking out the challenge blog I'm sure you're filled with inspiration and can't wait to get stuck in creating your own autumnal card, and we can't wait to see it! You have until November 25th to create, upload and link your card to AAA Cards challenge blog, and remember we want to see clean and simple (CAS) cards.




Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, and reading all the way to the end! 
I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


6 kommentarer:

  1. gorgeous and super CAs card, love the leaves

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a fab border stamp set and I love the colours you've used to represent Autumn, so many shades, it really is a fab card.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Karen! Yes, it's a fab stamp set, it's one of my favourites. The colours where easy to pick for this card, I just looked out into my garden which is in full autumnal glory. xx.

      Radera