onsdag 8 november 2023

ATC - Visible Image September swap "Rusty"

 Hello,

Today I'm sharing my ATC, and card, for the September ATC swap at Visible Image Facebook group. It finally arrived safely at my swap partner's home in the UK.

The theme for September was

Rusty

and here's what I came up with


This was a really tricky theme, in my opinion. I tried a few different ideas, but nothing worked. In the end I decided to go with a rusty little robot. I stamped and masked of the robot. Then ink blended the background, before removing the stencil I applied some crackle paste and Distress embossing glaze to the brick background. After removing the mask I coloured the robot with markers and added some crackle paste to the screen/ face.

I also created a card to send together with my ATC to my swap parter, this is not mandatory for the swap.




ATC and card together

Products used:
Stamp sets: 
"Beautiful Soul", "Robot Data" and "Looking Forward with Hope" by Visible Image
Stencil: "Distressed Brick" by Visible Image
Inks: Distress Ink "Rusty Hinge", "Antique Linen", "Black Soot" and "Vintage Photo" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Crackle Paste: "Translucent" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Embossing Glaze: "Fired Brick" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Markers: Copic

If you would like to join the swap, please visit Visible Image Facebook group. You only sign up for one month/swap at a time, so you can join as many, or few, as you like. 


Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar