onsdag 1 november 2023

AAA Birthday Game #55 - Large Sentiment

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's November 1st (can you believe it?), and time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday. This month we invite you to create a birthday card with a

Large Sentiment

Please se challenge card further down.


Here's my take on the challenge


I started by creating a background for my large sentiment. Using Distress Oxides in a rainbow of colours I ink blended my background, and then to make it a bit more fun and cheerful I decided to try to create a bokeh effect, something I never tried before. I used some white ink and a circle stencil, and randomly inked white circles all over the colourful background. It's by no means perfect, but I do like how it turned out. To give the sentiment some dimension I die cut it twice and adhered together. I added a small banner, on which I had stamped and heat embossed the word birthday, to turn the sentiment into a birthday greeting. I gave the background a thin white border before adhering it to a card base.


Products used
Inks:
Distress Oxide inks; Salvaged Patina, Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin and Picked Raspberry by Tim Holtz/ Ranger, Brilliance Moonlight White by Tsukineko
Stencil: "White Orbs" by Lavinia Stamps
Die: "Giant Sending Big Hugs" by Lawn Fawn
Stamp: "Baked with Love" by Lawn Fawn


Now it's your turn. We are really looking forward to seeing your birthday card creations with large sentiments on them. You have until November 30th to create, upload and link your card to the AAA Birthday challenge blog.

The challenge blog is filled with fun, creative and beautiful inspiration by my talented DT colleauges and our special guest designer for the month, Deborah, so don't forget to check out their cards, and visit their blogs.






Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

4 kommentarer:

  1. love your bokeh background topped with the white sentiment

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh I love this card Jane. Your bokeh background looks amazing. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Denise, you are too kind! xx

      Radera