torsdag 17 augusti 2023

ATC - Visible Image July swap "The Holiday Season"

 Hello Everyone,

Today I'm sharing my ATC and accompanying card for the July ATC swap at Visible Image. The theme for the swap was

The Holiday Season

"The holiday season" didn't have to be interpreted as the Christmas season, it could also be interpreted as the summer holiday season, or a mix of both.

Here's what I came up with




My swap partner for the month of July lives in Australia, and I'm sure Santa takes off his big boots and dips his toes in the water when visiting down. Spending time on the water (sailing) or by the sea is a must for me during our summer holidays. I love the sea, and have just come back from a few weeks of sailing.


ATC and accompanying card


I have used the following products to create these two cards;

Stamps by Visible Image;
"Ride the Waves" and "Affirmations"
other products: Distress Oxide Inks, Distress Embossing Glaze by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Embossing powder by WOW!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar