söndag 20 augusti 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 247 - Sketch for a teen card

Hello,

Ready for a new CAS card challenge? 
I hope so as today is the start of a new challenge at AAA Cards,
and this fortnight the theme is a

Sketch for a teen card

please see the challenge card further down.


Here's my take on the challenge


To create my card I started by creating  two stencils, one of a basketball player and one of a basketball. I ink the basketball player through the stencil using some black ink and masked him of before ink blending the two basketballs to go behind him. 

I hope you'll play along with us! You have until September 2nd to create, upload and link your card to the AAA Cards challenge blog. Please remember we want to see clean and simple cards (CAS cards), definition can be found on the challenge blog. The blog is also filled with fab inspiration by the amazing design team and our special guest designer for this challenge, Maria F, so I can highly recommend a visit to check out their cards.





Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

4 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. You're too kind, Maaike! Thank you! xx

      Radera
  2. What a great card for a teen with the images you used! I really like how this turned out!

    SvaraRadera