söndag 6 augusti 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 246 - Sketch + optional twist A Baby card

 Good Morning/Evening,

It's time for a new CAS Card challenge at AAA Cards,
and this fortnight we have a

sketch

for you, please see the challenge card further down.
 There is an optional twist of a Baby card, but as said it's optional.

Here's my take on the challenge




I decided to skip the optional twist since I have no need for a baby card at the moment. I have some people close to me who are/will be making changes in their lives, which can be a bit scary, so I decided to create a card of encouragement instead. I stamped and heat embossed some cute little butterflies in a rainbow of colours. I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment "without change there would be no butterflies". A quick and easy, clean and simple, CAS, card.

Product used
Stamp sets:
"Antisocial Butterfly" by Visible Image, "Sittande Larv" by hÄnglar & Wings
Inks: VesaFine CLAIR "Charming Pink", "Summertime", "Cheerful", "Blue Belle", "Purple Delight" and "Nocturne"
Embossing powder: "Clear Gloss Super Fine" by WOW!


For more cute inspiration by our guest desinger for this challenge, Deborah, and the design team please visit the AAA Cards challenge blog, where you'll also find all the information you need on how to play along and our definition of CAS.

I hope you'll join us! You have until the 19th of August to create, upload and link your CAS card to AAA Cards challenge blog. Hope to see you there!




Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

1 kommentar: