tisdag 1 augusti 2023

AAA Birthday Game #52 - Anything Birthday Goes

Hello Crafty Friends,

It's the 1st of August and time for a new fun challenge at AAA Birthday,
and the theme of the month is

Anything Birthday Goes 


and here's my take


Ohh, this theme was a bit tricky. I had a hundred ideas, but didn't know which one to go with. In the end I thought why not go with something I love, I love peonies and I love clean and simple cards, CAS cards, and all of a sudden it was easy. I stamped and heat embossed this beautiful peony on a card panel. To colour the flower I have used Lunar Paste that I diluted with water to create a shiny watercolour. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment, and mounted the panel on a piece of black cardstock before adhering it to the card front. The shine on the flower looks really pretty in real life.


Products used
Stamps:
"Unfurling Petals #273" by Olga Heldwein/ Aall & Create, "FikaErika" by hÄnglar & Wings
Ink: VersaFine CLAIR " Nocturne" by Tsukineko
Colour: Lunar Paste "bee sting" and "fake plant" by Simon Hurley/ Ranger
Embossing Powder: Clear Gloss Super Fine by WOW!


Now it's your turn. I can't wait to see what you come up with for this fun birthday card challenge. You have until the 31st of August to create, upload and link your card to the AAA Birthdays challenge blog.

For more beautiful, fun and creative inspiration please visit AAA Birthday's challenge blog, where you can find more birthday cards by the amazing design team and our special guest designer for the month, the talented Rosi. Don't forget to visit Rosi's blog and give her some love!





Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

4 kommentarer:

  1. I love peonies too, shame they only flower for a week or two, but we cherish them anyway. Fag card and I love the red really pops off the card

    SvaraRadera
  2. A really beautiful card Jane. Your CAS design is so elegant and love the large floral image. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your card is stunning lovin the red xx

    SvaraRadera