fredag 30 juni 2023

Slim ATC

 Hello,

During the month of May hÄnglar&Wings hosted a challenge where you had to create slim ATCs using hÄnglar&Wings products. There was a new theme every day, and even though May was a superbusy month for me (getting everything ready for my youngest son's senior prom and graduation) I managed to squeeze in time to create these little cards.
Then I forgot to post them.... luckily the last day to enter the challenge is today, so I made it!


Here's my full set of 31 cards






and here's some close-ups of all the cards,
as you'll see I've had to think a little outside of the box for some of my cards



for No 12 Transportation - I have used a stamp with a skateboard which some may argue is not a mean of transportation, but I beg to differ. My youngest often uses his skateboard/longboard as transportation. 

No 16 Vacation - my choice of stamp might seem strange to some, but we go sailing on our vacations, and when you are on a boat you have to have a lifebuoy.

No 23 Song title - It's the most wonderful time of the year. Yes, I think summer, and midsummer, is the most wonderful time of the year.
No 24 - Home is where the heart is!

No 31 Goal - When you graduate you've reached a goal, but you are also heading for new goals.

That's all of my 31 slim ATC cards for the hÄnglar & Wings May challenge. If there are any cards that I haven't commented on and that you find is unclear, please don't hesitat to ask in the comments.


Have a wonderful summer/winter!

Jane





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar