lördag 1 juli 2023

AAA Birthday Game #51 - Butterflies

 Hello,

It's the 1st of July and middle of the summer here in Sweden. July is the big summer vacation month here, and life is a bit slower than usual. It's also a month filled with fun,  and

Butterflies

which is the theme of the July birthday card challenge at AAA Birthday.






Here's the challenge cue card




For my butterfly birthday card I have used the beautiful stamp set "Antisocial Butterfly" by Visible Image. To spell out the sentiment "Birthday wishes & Butterfly kisses" I have mixed and matched words from a few different stamps sets by a variety of companies, please see below. To colour the butterfly and the background I have used Distress Watercolor Pencils by Tim Holtz.

Stamped words by
Butterfly - Visible Image
Kisses - hÄnglar & Wings
Birthday - Lawn Fawn
Wishes - Lawn Fawn
& - Lawn Fawn



For more beautiful inspiration by the talented design team and our special guest designer for the month, Janja, please visit AAA Birthdays challenge blog (don't forget to give them some love). Information on how to play along can also be found on the challenge blog. 

I hope you've been inspired to join in the fun! You have until the 31st of July to create, post and upload your butterfly filled birthday cards to the challenge blog. I can't wait to see your creations!


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by, I truly appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have a wonderful summer/ winter!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love this beautiful card Jane. The image is gorgeous and your colour scheme is so pretty. Hugs, Denise x

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Denise! I agree the image of this stamp is gorgeous. Take care! xx

      Radera