söndag 9 juli 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 244 - Dogs/puppies

Hello,

Ready for a new CAS card challenge?
I hope so, as today is the start of a new challenge at AAA Cards, and this fortnight it's all about

 dogs and puppies.


There's my take on the challenge



I've stamped and masked the cute little puppy before ink blending my background. After removing the mask I coloured the puppy and the bunting. Then stamped a birthday greeting to complete my card.

Products used:
Stamp sets:
"Party 1" by CraftEmotions, "Mer Grattis" by hÄnglar & Wings
Die set: "Outside In Stitched Rectangle Stackables" by Lawn Fawn
Inks: Distress Oxide by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Markers: Copic 


Here's the challenge card

 

I hope you'll join us for this challenge! 
Please remember the cards have to be CAS (clean and simple, with a lot of empty space).

For more information, and cute inspiration by our special guest designer Tammy, and the Design Team, please visit AAA Cards challenge blog.

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. Thank you, Maaike! Yes, isn't he adorable?! Love this stamp set.

      Radera