onsdag 28 juni 2023

ATC - Visible Image June swap "Rainbow Joy"

Hello Crafty friends,

Today I'm sharing the ATC I created for the Visible Image June swap on the theme

Rainbow Joy 





This month my swap partner, Jane, lives in the UK, and my ATC has arrived safely at her house. As I enjoy making cards I always create a card to go with my ATC, but this is not mandatory just something I enjoy doing.





All stamps and stencils (and dies) used must be by Visible Image, and here I have used the joyful stamp set "Tomorrow doesn't exist" teamed with the gorgeous "Breakout" stencil. I ink blended through the stencil using Distress Oxide inks in a rainbow of colours. For the sentiment on the ATC I have used two stamp sets to spell out my sentiment, "Brighten the World" and "affirmations". The sentiment on the card is from the stamp set "Brighten the World".

This is such a fun and creative way of meeting new crafty friends from all over the world, and so far I have met people from the UK, Germany, Switzerland and Canada. I'm so glad I found Visible Image's group on Facebook and this inspiring swap. My hat goes of to Jane T, who's running and organising the swap every month. Thank you, Jane!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar