tisdag 28 mars 2023

Today I don't feel like doing anything.....

 Hi,

It's not as bad as the title implies, it's just my card inspiration for today.
The current theme for the AAA Cards challenge is - 

Inspired by a movie/song/book

I often get inspired by music, especially the lyrics, it doesn't even have to be the whole song sometimes it can be just a line/ sentence in the song. Like for this card, I was inspired by the first sentence of the lyrics to the "Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars.



The sentiment on this card reads "Today I'll do nothing. I did that yesterday too, but I didn't finish" (free translation). Sentiment stamp from the stamp set "Snorkigt #7" by hÄnglar&Wings goes so well with the "A.M. Dee #737" by Aall&Create.


Do you get inspired by Movies, songs or books?
If you do, why not give the fun challenge at AAA Cards a go. I would love to see what inspires you, and how you interpret it into a CAS card.

The challenge is up and running until the 1st of April so there's still time to create, upload and link your project to AAA Cards challenge blog.

Hope to see you there!




Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar