måndag 27 mars 2023

Baa Baa Black Sheep/ Bä Bä Vita Lamm

 Hello,

and happy monday and new week to you!

Today I'm sharing a card inspired by the old nursery rhyme/ childrens song "Baa baa black sheep/ Bä bä vita lamm" and the current challenge - "Inspired by a movie/song/book" at AAA Cards.





It's so difficult to colour black critters, all their features are just lost.
Well, well I did my best and that is good enough, I can't do more than that.....right?


Have you played along with the current challenge at AAA Cards yet?
If not, don't worry you have until the 1st of April to create, upload and link your creations to the challenge blog. I do hope you'll play along as I can't wait to see what movie/song/book inspires you!

Please remember all cards has to be CAS (clean and simple with lots of empty space).



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar