onsdag 29 mars 2023

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo.....

 ♩𝅘𝅥𝅮 I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feelin'
I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
The sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love..... ♩𝅘𝅥𝅮




Inspired by the old movie, and song, "Singin' in the rain" starring Gene Kelly.

This cute little bear from the "Beary Rainy Day" stamp set by Lawn Fawn is a perfect match for the movie/song, and I just had to create a card with him for the Lawn Fawnatics challenge #145 - Inspired by book, movie or song.



I hope you like my card!
This is a theme I really enjoy as I'm often inspired by music, especially the lyrics.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x






2 kommentarer:

  1. Your "Singing in the Rain" card is so super sweet!!! I love your creativity and take on our theme ! Thank you so much for sharing your talent and for playing along with us at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! /Lots of Love, Karin

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind words, Karin! xx

      Radera