tisdag 28 februari 2023

Let's go Bananas

Hi Crafty Friends,

Yesterday was my second eldest birthday, so let's go bananas and celebrate!





I started by stamping the cute little party monkey twice, once on my card and once on a post-it note. I cut out the monkey on the post-it not and used him as a mask on my card. Then it was time to get out my stencils. I picked a leaf background stencil and ink blended through it using different shades of green. I removed the mask to reveal the monkey, and coloured it using my Copic markers. Stamped the sentiment, or two in this case, and my card was done.


Products used
Stamps sets:
"Go Bananas! #241" by Aall & Create and "Critter Concert" by Lawn Fawn
Stencil: "Leaves" by Dutch Doobadoo
Inks: Distress Oxide by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Markers: Copic sketch



Card inspired by the following challenges:
 








Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

4 kommentarer:

  1. Such a fun card Jane.. Love the stencilling and masking you have done for this cute monkey... Thank you so much for joining us at Time out. Hugsxx Deepti

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is such a fun card. I love the party monkey swing among the tropical leaves. I reallu like the way you varied the shades of green in your stenciling. Thanks for joining our party at Time Out!

    SvaraRadera