onsdag 1 mars 2023

AAA Birthday Game #47 - Stripes and/or Dots

 Hi Crafty Friends;

It's the 1st of March and time for a new challenge over at AAA Birthday.
Stripes and/or Dots is the theme of the month.

Here's my take on the challenge



As you can see I've gone with Stripes, and I was inspired by the diagonal stripes on the cue card (see below). I've used scraps of cardstock that I cut into equally thick strips. I glued the strips onto a white panel before cutting it out with a stitched rectangle die. I also die cut my sentiment out of white cardstock, twice. The two sentiments were glued together to make it stand out from the background a little better. I adhered the panel to my card base and added the sequins. Love it when I get to use up some old scraps.


Products used
Paper: Neenah Solar White for the card base and panel, scraps of coloured cardstock
Dies: Outside In Stitched Rectangle Dies by Lawn Fawn, "Hip Hip Hooray" by Gummiapan
Embellishment: Sequins from my stash


I hope you've been inspired to play along with us this month. I recommend that you head on over to the AAA Birthday's challenge blog for some fun and pretty inspiration by our two special guest designers, Hannelie and Marie, and my amazing design team colleagues.
All the information on how to play along, and maybe become a guest designer, can also be found on the challenge blog.

Can't wait to see your Birthday cards with Strips and/or Dots!


Here's the cue card



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

3 kommentarer:

  1. Wonderful bright colors on your angled stripes! a great birthday design for either female or male!

    SvaraRadera