torsdag 23 februari 2023

ATC - Visible Image February swap "Love is in the air"

 Hi Crafty Friends;

At the start of the year I found a challenge on Facebook that I thought looked really fun, and I decided to give it a go eventhough it was out of my comfort zone.

The challenge I found was an ATC swap, and I never make ATCs.

The swap is hosted by Visible Image stamps, and you can only use VI stamps, dies and stencils + your prefered mediums like colours, inks etc.

There is a new swap every month, and you only commit to one month at a time. I signed up for the January swap, and gave it a go. It was so much fun! Unfortunatelly I can't show you my January make yet, as I don't know if it has reached my January swap partner.

 As I enjoyed it so much I just had to sign up for the February swap to, and as my make has reached it's destination I'm free to share it with you.

The theme for February was "Love is in the air", and a colour scheme of pink, red, black and white, and here's the ATC I created for my February swap partner.




I decided to create a card to go with the ATC so that I could send my swap partner a little greeting, and here it is together with the ATC.





Products used, all by Visible Image
Stamp sets:
"Robot Data" for the little heart and "Create with your Soul" 
Stencil: "Strobes"
Inks: Distress Inks by Tim Holtz and VersaFine Clair "Nocturne" by Tsukineko


I hope you like my cards, both the greeting card and my ATC.


Here's the February cue card




Can't wait for the March swap to start, and yes I'm definitly signing up for that one too!


Thank you for taking the time to stop on by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar