måndag 20 februari 2023

Ink blending and embossing with a stencil

 Hello, 

Have you ever dry embossed with a stencil?
I've never tried it before but inspired by the current challenge at AAA Birthday - Use a Stencil(s) and February's challenge and optional theme - Hearts at Stencil Fun, I decided to give it a go.





I taped the stencil to the back of my card and ink blended through it before running it through my die cutting machine. To get the embossed effect I was looking for I used an embossing mat with my cutting machine. It left a really nice embossed effect on my card. It doesn't show so well on camera, but the hearts are embossed and it looks beautiful IRL.

Here's a close up



Products used
Stencil:
"Print Shop - Offset stencils" by Vicki Boutin
Ink: Distress Oxide "Picked Raspberry" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Die: PY111 "Grattis" by PY Hobby
Embellishment: Enamel Dots "Transparent" by Nellie's Choice




I hope you like it and are inspired to join the challenge over at AAA Birthday!






Playing along at: Stencil Fun



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Jane, this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    P.S. Did you hear the news? We have another new challenge blog we'd love to have you come check out and play along in. It's up and running as of today. It's called Triple B. Fun with Birds, Butterflies & Blooms. Would love to have you pop over! Appreciate your support!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comment, Darlene!
      I will definitly be back, I love stencils! Popping over to the new challlenge blog right now.
      Take care! x

      Radera