söndag 19 februari 2023

AAA Cards Challenge 234 - Circles

 Hello Friends,

Ready for a new CAS (clean and simple) card challenge?
I hope you are, because today is the start of challenge game 234 at AAA Cards, and this time we'd like to see Circles on your cards.

Here's my take on the challenge


I created my own stencil and masks by die cutting some circles out of some post it notes. Then I ink blended through my homemade stencils, masked of when I needed to. I added some transparent enamel dots for some more interest and dimension, stamped my sentiment (by Visible Image) and my card was done.

I hope you've been inspired to play along with us. For more fun inspiration by the design team and our special guest designer for this challenge, Lynda AKA LoopyLoo, please head on over to AAA Cards challenge blog, where you'll also find more information on how to join the fun. Please remember that we want to see CAS (clean and simple) cards with lots of white/empty space. 


Here's the cue card for the challenge



Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. love your color combo Jane and your design and layout, fab card

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Ahh, you're so sweet, Maaike. Thank you! xx

      Radera