söndag 30 oktober 2022

AAA Cards Challenge Game 227 - Anything CAS Goes

 Hello Crafty friends,

It's time for challenge game 227 at AAA Cards, and this fortnight we would love to see anything CAS (clean and simple with lots of empty space).

Here's the cue card


It doesn't have to be a Halloween themed card,
it can be
ANYTHING as long as it's CAS.





My card has got a Halloween theme, as I needed a halloween card. I ink blended through a stencil, then stamped a little spider in one of the nets, and heat embossed it with som sparkly black embossing powder. A stamped sentiment and my card was done.



Products used:
Stencil: Mask stencil - slimline Halloween by Marianne design
Inks: Distress Oxide "Villainous potion" by Tim Holtz/Ranger, Memento "Tuxedo Black" and VersaMark "Watermark stamp pad" by Tsukineko 
Embossing powder: nuvo "Glitter Noir" by Tonic Studios



For more information, and faboolous inspiration by the Design team and our Guest Designer for this challenge the talented Arlene, please head on over to AAA Cards Challenge blog

I hope you will join us!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. That sounds like a quick and easy card on top of a fabooolous CAS card. Love the purple

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Maaike! Yes, it came together very quickly and was so easy to make, perfect for me as I'm normally a very slow crafter. x

      Radera