söndag 16 oktober 2022

AAA Cards Challenge Game 226 - Sketch + optional twist Thankful

Hello,

It's time for a new CAS challenge at AAA Cards. This fortnight we have a sketch for you, with the optional twist "Thankful".

Here's the cue card



On my card I have used a technique I've learned from Nancy  using washi tape. You ink up the sticky side of the washi tape and place it down on your card. Then you pull it up again, leaving a fun texture, almost like a painted effect, on your card. It's such a fun and easy technique, and I will definitly try it again.




For more information, and inspiration by the amazing Design Team, please visit AAA Cards challenge blog.

I hope you'll join us!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great card and technique, hadn't seen it in a while/years, so good to see it again and remind us of things we could do

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you, Maaike! Yes, it's so easy to "forget" about different techniques when we haven't used or seen them for some time. This was for me a new technique until a few months ago when I saw a card by Nancy.

      Radera