söndag 6 november 2022

"Du är inte riktigt klok...."

 Hello Crafty Friends,

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Yesterday we had a lovely sunny day here in the south of Sweden, but today it's grey and rainy. So what better way to spend the day than in the craftroom?




There's a Cyber Crop going on over at Pysslotekets FB, 
and one of the challenges is a CAS card sketch challenge, which I couldn't resist.

I stamped and coloured the cute little duck on my card base, ink blended through a stencil and stamped a fun sentiment, and my card was done. Love it when cards come together quickly and easily, especially as I am a slow crafter.


Products used
Stamps:
"Quack the Duck" #135 by Aall & Create, "Ascoola vänner" by hÄnglar & Wings
Stencil: Stencil No 41 by Gummiapan


Playing along with Pysslotekets CC




The CC ends at midnight (Swedish time) tonight.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time!

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane 
x

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar