söndag 6 november 2022

"Jingle all the way"

 Hello again,

Another little entry to the Cyber Crop at Pyssloteket.
Challenge 4 - Tag in layers upon layers upon layers...




There where a few criterias for this challenge;
Create a Tag in three layers, minimum, and use

- paste 
- Heat embossing
- Metal decoration 

I decided to make a tag on a tag on a tag kind of tag.
On my bottom tag I have used modeling paste through a snow stencil and inked the edge with some Distress ink.The middle tag is stamped and heat embossed with snowflakes after I "swinked" the tag with Distress ink. The top tag is made of vellum and stamped and heat embossed  with the same white embossing powder as the middle tag. For my metal decorations I have used a small Christmas tree and a small bell.

Products used
Dies:
Tag Collection Framelits by Tim Holtz/ Sizzix
Stamps: "Let it Snow" clear stamp by Kaisercraft, "Granar" by hÄnglar & Wings
Paste: Modeling Paste
Embossing powder: "Opaque Bright White Super Fine" by WOW
Inks: VersaMark watermark stamp pad by Tsukineko, Distress Ink " Spun Sugar" by Tim Holtz/ Ranger
Embellishments: metal bell and tree, pink ribbon.


Playing along with the CC at Pyssloteket



CC ends tonight at midnight (Swedish time).


I really appreciate you taking the time to stop by!
Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar