fredag 9 september 2022

Enjoy the Journey - art journaling/mixed media

 Hello,

I'm so enjoying creating in my new Mixed media art journal, and it feels like my mojo is slowly coming back. It's so inspiring to watch the talented Vicky Papaioannou's videos on Youtube, and for this spread I started of by following  some of the steps in Vicky's "recipe".


I started of with some ink blending, followed by splatters and stamping. As I thought my pages looked a little bit like a map from above I decided to go for a travel theme, which is perfect as I'm on a bit of a creative journey at the moment, learning new skills as I'm trying to find my mojo.




Products used:
Journal: Mixed Media Journal "Create Happiness" by Vicky Papaioannou and Stamperia
Ephemera: "Create Happiness" by Vicky Papaioannou and Stamperia
Rubon: "Create Happiness" by Vicky Papaioannou and Stamperia
Stamps: "Lacy Graffiti #60" by Olga Heldwein for AALL & Create, "Create happiness clear stamps" by Vicky Papaioannou and Stamperia, Alphabet stamp set by Studio Calico
Ink: Distress Oxide " Salty Ocean" and "Vintage photo" by Tim Holtz and Ranger
Paint: Distress Paint "Vintage photo" and "Picket fence" By Tim Holtz and Ranger
Word strips: Dymo LetraTag


Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!
Take care and keep crafting!

Jane
x



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar