söndag 18 september 2022

AAA Cards Challenge Game 224 - Colour Scheme + optional twist Dots or Spots

 Hello,
It's time for a new CAS card challenge over at AAA Cards!
This fortnight we have a colour scheme for you, with the optional twist of Dots or Spots.

Here's the cue card




and now for my take on the challenge





As you can see I decided to go with the twist.
To create my dots/spots I used some Transfer gel Duo through a stencil. When it had dried I cut out tiny pieces of deco foil in red, pink, yellow and blue and placed over the gel dots/spots before running it through my die cutting machine. Then it was just to peel away the access foil to reveal the shiny little dots/spots. I stamped a sentiment saying "Idag firar vi dig!/ Today we celebrate you!", stamp set by hÄnglar & Wings.

For more information and inspiration from the talented Design Team, and our special Guest Designer Vicki Dutcher, please visit AAA Cards Challenge blog!

I hope you'll join us!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by, I really appreciate it!
Take care and keep crafting!

Jane
x



2 kommentarer: