söndag 28 november 2021

Guest Designer at AAA Cards - CAS Game #204

It's time for a new challenge over at AAA Cards, and I'm the Guest Designer. I'm feeling so honoured and proud! 

Here's the cue card for Game #204




I can't wait to see your creations, but first I'll show you my take on the challenge.




I have used an old stamp set from hÄnglar och stÄnglar, which I first stamped on my card base. I also stamped some snowflakes with Versa Mark and heat embossed them with white embossing powder. Next step was to mask of the cute little boy and the part of the card I wanted to stay white. After masking I ink blended the background using Distress Oxides. Then it was time to remove the masks, 'the big reveal'. I coloured the image with Copic Markers and stamped the sentiment "Snöflingor är vinterns fjärilar/ Snowflakes are the butterflies of winter". The sentiment is part of the stamp set "Stora Texter Vinter" by hÄnglar & Wings. 




A big THANK YOU to the DT-team at AAA Cards for having me as a Guest Designer!

6 kommentarer:

  1. Such a sweet and adorable use of the Along the Edge theme. Thanks so much for guesting with us at AAA Cards.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Jane! and Thank you for having me!
      Take care and stay safe! x

      Radera
  2. Very adorable card, love this image! Thanks for joining us as a guest designer for this challenge at AAA Cards.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much, Francesca! and Thank you for picking my card as the favourite in Game #199!
      Take care and stay safe! x

      Radera
  3. Wonderful creation. Thanks for being our guest designer at AAA Cards!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thank you so much! and Thank you for having me guesting!
      Take care and stay safe! x

      Radera