söndag 1 september 2024

AAA Birthday Card challenges Game #65 - Background Focus

 Hello Crafty Friends,

It's the 1st of the month and you know what that means....... time for a new challenge at AAA Birthday. This month we have a fun theme for you, chosen by our talented  DT member Kateryna, we want to see birthday cards with - 


Background Focus


I tried quite a few different painting/colouring techniques and colour mediums when trying to come up with what to make for this challenge. Here is the end result of my play



I ended up using a panel I created playing with my alcohol inks, which I should do more often. It looks nothing like what I had envisioned, but as it's only the third time I've played with the inks I happy. Turning the panel into a card was difficult, at least to me, but I decided to keep it simple and only added a birthday greeting, a border in the same paper as the greeting and a few sequins. I added it all to a card base and voilà c'est tout.

Products used
Inks:
Alcohol ink "Magenta" by Pentart (and Isopropyl alcohol)
Papers: Mirror Card "Holo Waves" by Tonic Studios, Yupo paper and Neenah Solar white cardstock
Die: Happy Birthday die from my stash
Embellishments: silver sequins from my stash



Now it's your turn! You have until the 30th of September to create, upload and link your background focused birthday cards to the AAA Birthday challenge blog. Hope to see you there!




The AAA Birthday Card Challenge blog is filled with beautiful birthday cards for you to be inspired by, created by our guest designer for this challenge, the talented Hanneke, and my awesome design team colleagues. So why not head on over and have a look round, and give them all some love while you are there. You can also find all the information you need on how to play along on the challenge blog.

Take care, keep crafting and have fun!

Jane
x

3 kommentarer:

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave your comments. They make my day and are appreciated! x